Do you know why we break a coconut when we go to a temple?
Its the process of breaking the coconut which we have to imbibe within ourselves.
You first tear away the husk from the coconut.
That husk is your wishes, desires. You need to leave it.
Then comes the hard shell.. that’s the ego. You need to break that.
What flows out is water.. which is all things which are negative inside you flows out.
Left behind is the coconut pure white.. that is the soul.
So you connect with the almighty in your purest form which is the soul.
- hindi best lines sweet f d ship
- agar khuda bhagwan question sms & answer
- nothing is permanent in this world even our troubles meaning full shayari
- parmatma se prathna shayari wallpaper
- please god help me shayaris in hindi